When you have one of those days where you don’t really know what to do here are some things you can take part in alone or with some of your favorite lost souls.
1. Have a picnic. Grab some hummus, mineral water, fruit, jam, and bread. Then find a nice hill or meadow and have the time of your life.
2. Skate. Roller skate or Skateboard each are equally fun. Don’t worry about wiping out it just makes the whole experience more fun(nny).
3. Take pictures. Cruise around and find a cool location and take some pictures. The memories you can create are unreal.
4. See a movie. I don’t care if you pay or sneak in either way buy a large popcorn with extra salt.
5. Start a blog. I believe everyone in life should have a blog, it’s so fun and it allows others to get to know who you are and what you’re about.
6. Find new music. After you find said new music make a playlist including other swanky music on Spotify!
7. Make a movie, grab your phone or any other device that can make a movie and go out and create. Add rad tunes, filters and edits.
8. Paint. Tumblr is a great way to inspire you, once your soul has been pulled paint whatever your heart shows you.
9. Be a Ghost Buster. I would recommend doing this with another human for sure. Go someplace old and dark and let your mind make up the rest.
10. Just Drive. Delve into your inner 80’s kid and drive around town. Crank up the volume and simply find your own adventure.
11. Go to your favourite local coffee shop. Bring a moleskin, earphones, maybe a good book, and plenty of pens. Cozy up by the window, people watch, and write about whatever is deep inside your brain.
Whatever you do have fun and create memories.